Some March/April festivals of note:
- Cleveland International Film Festival
- Florida Film Festival
- The Environmental Film Festival at Yale
- Ashland Independent Film Festival (WISH I could go to this one)
- Beverly Hills Film Festival
- San Francisco International Film Festival
You go to a film festival and want to see some animation, right? So you go to the animated shorts block. Makes sense. Unfortunately, though, at the Tiburon International Film Festival this week Tower 37 is NOT in the animated shorts block. Which wouldn't itself be a tragedy because we're paired with what looks like a cool movie about surfing. Except... they're at the exact same time. So you have to choose: animated shorts or Tower 37. I hope there's a good surfing contingent in Tiburon.